The following terms are used in this section to define Encompass instances, partner integration environments, and various development tools.
|Represents a lender system with actual borrower/customer data that requires full production SLAs, data protection, etc. - used by lenders to conduct real business.|
|1. Could represent a lender pre-release test environment, i.e. customer-owned but without production data, meant for testing out new features before rolling them out to users.|
2. Could represent a partner test environment provisioned for sandboxed development/testing of an integration across possible lender application environments, without production loan data.
1. Transactions originated against sandbox partner products are non-billable.
2. Sandbox products are only accessible to lender non-production environments.
4. The status of sandbox products can be one of
1. Transactions originated against production partner products are billable.
2. Production products are only accessible to lender production environments.
4. Production products can only be in
Updated over 2 years ago