With Encompass Partner Connect (EPC), Partner integration user-interfaces are loaded within a sand-boxed
iFrame HTML element when launched within an Encompass application. Integrations are thereby independent Guest web applications that are embedded within a Host Encompass application.
Because your Partner integration user-interface code runs within a sand-boxed
- Enable users to initiate a new transaction from your integrations user-interface
- Allow users to attach files from the Host applications document repositor/their local drive to a new transaction
- Enable users to send new messages/events for an existing transaction from your integrations user interface
- Launch files or URLs on a modal window in the Host application, or in a new tab in the users browser
- Navigate users back to where they left off in the Host application once they are done interacting with your user interface